My Name Is Prince (Official Exhibition - The O2, London)
This October will see the world premiere of the first ever official exhibition about iconic superstar and legendary performer Prince. Opening October 27th at The O2 in London My Name Is Prince will give fans the chance to get up close and personal with the music legend’s life and work at this time-limited retrospective exhibition which will celebrate the legacy of one of pop music’s most influential figures, Prince Rogers Nelson.
My Name Is Prince will showcase hundreds of never before seen artifacts direct from Paisley Park, Prince’s famous Minnesota private estate. Visitors will get a unique insight into the life, creativity and vision of one of the most naturally gifted recording artists of all time. Fans visiting My Name Is Prince will have a chance to witness awe-inspiring exhibits including instruments, stage outfits, awards and hand written song lyrics. Artifacts leaving Paisley Park for the first time in this unique exhibition include:
- Clothing from the 1984-1985 Purple Rain tour & the 1988-1989 Lovesexy tour
- Wardrobe from the 1990 film, Graffiti Bridge
- Gibson L65-S guitar that Prince used when he made his national television debut on American Bandstand in 1980. Also used on the Prince tour & Dirty Mind tour
- The original bass that was the inspiration for the Cloud guitar
- The orange cloud guitar made for Prince’s 2007 Super Bowl halftime performance (used during the Earth Tour in 2007)
- Third Eye sunglasses from 2014
- Diamond studded cane from 2015, worn in the video for "FIXURLIFEUP" and the iconic 2013 V Magazine photoshoot
- Clothing worn during the 2007 3121 shows, 21 Nights at The O2 shows & many more
- The cloud suit from 1985 worn in the Raspberry Beret video
My Name Is Prince will be in London for a limited engagement, reflecting the 21 unprecedented record-breaking, sold-out concerts that Prince played at The O2 in August & September 2007 - a record that still stands today.
Tickets on sale while supply lasts beginning Friday August, 25th at 9am (BST)
Exclusive Preview Night Event - Oct 26
As a special offer to our Purple Friends & Family, we are hosting an exclusive private preview of the My Name Is Prince exhibition, taking place on Thursday, October 26th at The O2. You can be one of the first to see the exhibit! Tickets to the Preview Night Event will include:
- Access into the three VIP rooms with a white glove artifact experience
- Exclusive supervised photo opportunity in the VIP rooms
- Special guests in attendance
- Special takeaway bag of Prince merchandise
- Celebratory glass of bubbles upon arrival
- * Note that photography will not be permitted in the main exhibition.
Tickets are extremely limited for this special event on the 26th, so those interested in attending are encouraged to purchase now while supply lasts. Tickets can be purchased through the buy link below.
We look forward to seeing you in London!